Pearl Valley Golf Course at Val de Vie Estate, consists of 212 hectares of prime property and includes approximately 500 residential properties, each with their own distinctive view of the surrounding Drakenstein and Simonsberg mountain ranges.
Pearl Valley is known for the modern architectural style of its homes with their distinctive slate or thatch roofing. A property on the estate received a highly regarded international architectural award and its design and finishes are very much that of a typical home on Pearl Valley.
The properties have been constructed around the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, one of several world-class facilities available to our residents. These include an iconic Clubhouse, luxurious pool and tennis courts, an on-site spa and a fully kitted out gym.
A safe and secure environment for residents, the Estate is also family orientated, with a pre-school and children’s play area. Adults also have access to an exclusive bar, where they can relax and enjoy sundowners.
Home owners are offered the following lifestyle benefits as part of the Club Membership linked to their property:
- Access to the Pearl Valley Clubhouse including the restaurants, the kids play room and the bar.
- Free Wifi within the Club House.
- Access to lifestyle facilities which includes the gym, the swimming pools, the tennis courts, the petanque (boules) courts, the cricket nets and bowling machine, the hiking and biking trails and other recreational facilities. Pearl Valley residents are also able to access all the amenities on offer at Val de Vie.
- Access to the driving range and putting greens.
- Access to Equestrian Centre.